Independent Decisions and Professional Experience for Retirement Plans:
Independent Trustee, Fiduciary
We can advise or stand in the place of the ongoing plan trustee or fiduciary for investment decisions that may affect the plan and its participants for:
- Leveraged and unleveraged ESOP transactions
- Acquisitions and sales of employer stock by company retirement plans
- Company stock in other qualified plans
- ERISA Sec. 404 (c) protection for employer stock
- Pass-through voting and tender offer decision making
- Management and divestiture of shares
- Satisfying independent fiduciary requirement for meeting prohibited transaction exemption in connection with settlement of litigation per P.T. Exemption 2003-39 of 12-31-03
- Orphan Plans
- Rabbi trusts
Investment Management for Qualified Plan Portfolios.
Retainer Consulting - A continuing relationship to review or monitor periodic valuations, transactions or investment portfolios.